OVERVIEW and DEVELOPMENT TOOL SELECTION
I am starting on a new 30-day challenge to build and launch an app. If you found this page, you might be looking to do the same and I hope my journey can help you.
Why Am I Doing This,
- We have another stupid COVID virus and it’s got me going nuts at home
- With DESIFEST not happening, I need another creative outlet
- I can’t vlog, since is am always home!
The other reasons include,
- Showing non-technical founders that you can build a working MVP with very little investment
- I need a task management tool that works for my ADHD – using the typical structure apps do not work for me (more to come when we talk about the business problem and market fit)
Other rules to keep me focused,
- I need to commit to no less than 1hr per day
- I can’t outsource any part of this work
- Has to be kid-friendly
Now the most important part – naming my app! I picked MaFauFau as the name! MaFauFau means Brain in Somoan.
After researching a variety of no-code tools, I selected to work with > Adalo
Another resource you can look at include,